Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Why I don't work at 8am
Three reasons why I chose a job where I don't have to be at work at 8am:
1) Monday. I get pulled over by a cop for going 71 in a 65 on the bypass. Seriously? Do you have nothing better to do with your time? Thankfully, it was only a warning. Oh, AND, there was a train.
2) Tuesday. I almost get run off the road by a semi who thinks he's above the law of the yield sign on his side of the onramp.
3) Wednesday. There's a huge semi accident on the bypass where they cut off all kinds of traffic and run all of it down Elm road where two lanes merge into one, there's a school zone with a traffic light immediately following, and a train a mile or so down the road.
I can't wait for Thursday and Friday....
Good thing I only have to do this for two weeks. If the weather is ok, I think I'll take the route through Elkhart instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment